The reason women are turning you down for casual sex seems to be that, for one thing, a lot of you are calling them sluts afterward. Also, a lot of you aren’t bothering to try to be good in bed.
Terri Conley, professor of psychology and women’s studies at the University of Michigan ( link )
Let me see your beauty, when the witnesses are gone.
Let me feel you moving, like they do in Babylon.
Show me slowly what I only know the limits of.
Dance me to the end of love.
Venus in Cancer
- Eric: You found me.
- Jason: You didn't make it easy.
- Eric: I know I didn't. I needed space. To think.
- Jason: How's that working out for you.
- Eric: Still thinking.
- Jason: Yea, me too. In fact, I can't escape a single fucking thought, space or no space.
- Eric: Why did you come here, Jason?
- Jason: I came because I knew you'd ask that fucking question. Make me to act like I must have been crazy, thinking there was something in it in between us. That you'd play the whole lone rider, I'm an island, I don't need shit from anybody thing that you do. I came because I fucking knew you'd do it. But if anything of that is true, you wouldn't get that far away from me to think.
- Eric: What about... Violet?
- Jason: I'm crazy about her.
- Eric: Hm.
- Jason: But I can't get you out of my head. You probably hear that a lot, don't you.
- Eric: For a thousand years only twice have I felt it in return.
I’m not fascinated by people who smile all the time. What I find interesting is the way people look when they are lost in thought, when their face becomes angry or serious, when they bite their lip, the way they glance, the way they look down when they walk, when they are alone and smoking a cigarette, when they smirk, the way they half smile, the way they try and hold back tears, the way when their face says they want to say something but can’t, the way they look at someone they want or love… I love the way people look when they do these things. It’s… beautiful.
Guyliner, in case the word eye is too feminine for you